COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
a) When Visiting the Website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• evaluation of system security and stability, as well as for
• Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection.
Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
You will find more detailed explanations under sections 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When Registering for our Newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time to [email protected] by e-mail.
c) When Using our Contacts
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via one of the contact addresses provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
PASSING ON OF DATA
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
• this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
a) Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as:
• Browser type/version,
• Time of the server request,
• the operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purpose of optimizing it for you. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see paragraph 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and;
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to [email protected]
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
UP-TO-DATENESS AND AMENDMENT OF THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under www.lanco.net/datenschutz.